Years Teaching First Aid
Number Of Lives Saved
Already Know What Course To Take?
Then you just need to sign up!
we offer and which ones are for you!
First Aid Courses: 9 To Choose From
Most courses are available for 1st-time certification and recertification. Mobile first aid training is available in The Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland - including locations such as: Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley, Mission, Surrey, and Hope.
Get These 4 Perks When You Take Vital Steps Courses
1. Mobile First Aid Training
- Vital Steps isn't a static classroom in a single location. Jackie offers the super-convenient option of coming to you.
2. A Fresh Environment To Learn In
- Jackie’s energy and teaching style keeps you alert and inspired to learn. You won’t want the class to end!
3. State-Of-The-Art Annie Dolls
- Our Annie Dolls are the most up-to-date versions (which are computerized and provide real-time feedback). They give quick feedback that enhances your learning..
4. Less Stress On The Written Test
- While the written test still needs to be taken, Vital Steps ensures you are more than ready for it. You won’t be thrown to the sharks under-prepared.