FAQ, Refunds & Rescheduling Policy
Hey, life happens. We get it.
Jackie tries to be as flexible as she can when it comes to cancellations, but there are still some rules when it comes to changes in your booking:
- If you cancel 5 business days (or more) before the start of your course, you receive a full refund.
- If you cancel 3 business days before the start of your course, you receive a 75% refund.
- If you cancel with less than 3 business days before the start of your course, you don’t receive a refund.
No matter the date you cancel, you have the option to move your booking to a more convenient date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who pays for my course?
You do, unless told otherwise by your employer.
Do I have to pay immediately?
No, but your seat isn’t guaranteed until the course fee is paid in full.
How should I prepare for my course?
Don’t stress too much about what to do before your course. Simply:
- Come to class energetic and ready to learn
- Bring note-taking materials
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
What happens if I lose my certificate?
You receive a physical AND a digital copy of your certificate when you pass, so don’t worry.
If you lose your physical copy and want to replace it, there’s a small replacement fee.